THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR TWENTY THOUSAND SUBSCRIBERS!! We appreciate all of you mushkins so very much. And as a way to say thank you, we decided to film a clear slime tutorial using a South African glue brand which is probably our ALL TIME most requested video! I know you have all waited so long for this video, so thank you for your continued patience and support :)
Ingredients shown in this video:
- CLEAR PENGUIN LEECH OFFICE GLUE: you can get this glue at most stationery stories like PNA (https://pna.co.za/). However, PNA is often out of stock when it comes to this particular glue, so rather try Takealot (https://www.takealot.com/) but make sure you get the CLEAR glue and not the white one.
- Borax powder: you can get borax powder from most pharmacies, more specifically Clicks (https://clicks.co.za/) and Dischem (https://www.dischem.co.za/). You can also get borax powder from the online store Essentially Natural (https://essentiallynatural.co.za/)
- CONTAINERS: we sell these containers on our website! https://www.mushslime.com/kits
- DECORATIONS: you can get glitter from loads of different places including our website (https://www.mushslime.com/product-page/assorted-glitters) and PNA (https://pna.co.za/)
- XANTHAN GUM: this is a cheap thickening agent that is commonly used in baking. You can use this in slime to increase stretch and thickness! We don't use it for our slimes, but we have tried it and it works quite well. Mix a 1/4 teaspoon of Xanthan Gum with about 4-5 tablespoons of hot water then stir the mixture and leave to cool until it's a gel-like mixture. Knead this mixture into your clear slime. You can get Xanthan Gum from Takelot (https://www.takealot.com/)
Watch our basic slime tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWu5_7pyODQ&t=66s
Watch our cloud slime tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA2YbBPfliY&t=468s
Watch our Elmer's Glue clear slime tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlruFcOfC0o&t=104s
If you over activate your clear slime and it becomes hard and 'crispy', just add some baby oil and microwave for a few seconds until stretchy again.
DISCLAIMER: This is NOT the glue that we use for our clear slimes. If you would like more clear slime tutorials with different glue brands, let us know in the comments :) The slime shown in this video is slightly jiggly but it's still a super thick and stretchy slime! So jiggle lovers and thick slime lovers will love this glue haha!
About us: We are a slime company based in Cape Town, South Africa! You can order slime via our website https://www.mushslime.com/ or you can go and stalk our Instagram @mushyslime (https://www.instagram.com/mushyslime/) and @mushyslimebts (https://www.instagram.com/mushyslimebts/).
Come say hello :)
Mushy Mom's instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/mushyslimemom/
Mia's instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/mushyslimemia/
Editing done by Mush on iMovie. Final edits done by Travis Gamble on Adobe Premiere Pro.
Music by Joakim Karud, "Lowrider" https://www.youtube.com/user/JoakimKarud
All filming done with an iPhone X.